Increasing Profitability Through Regenerative Agriculture
August 23 & 24, 2022
Shane New & Doug Peterson
Understanding Agriculture can help you achieve your regenerative agriculture goals and objectives --- whether you're a farmer rancher, branded program, processor, restaurant, retailer, or involved consumer.
This Understanding Ag Workshop will Teach You:
- Principles of Soil Health and Adaptive Stewardship
- Making Grazing Highly Profitable and Desirable
- Successful Marketing: Strategies for Enhanced Net Margins
- Designing Cover Crop Mixes
- Nutrient Management
- How to Add Diversity to Row Crops
- Farm Economics and Whole Farm Planning
Free Admission - Limited Seats
5494 Phillips Road
Atchison, KS 66002
For More Information Contact:
This cooperative event has been funded in part through the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Kansas Wraps, and the EPA.
Understanding Agriculture's Mission is to help our clients successfully apply time-tested, ecological principles and bio-mimicry in order to regenerate our living and life-giving soil ecosystem. In restoring the health of our soil, we can restore the health of our bodies, our farms, our communities, and our planet.
(256) 996-3142 | firstname.lastname@example.org | understandingag.com