Increasing Profitability Through Regenerative Agriculture
March 23 & 24, 2021
Ray Archuleta, David Kleinschmidt, Shane New
Understanding Agriculture can help you achieve your regenerative agriculture goals and objectives --- whether you're a farmer rancher, branded program, processor, restaurant, retailer, or involved consumer.
This Understanding Ag Workshop will Teach You:
- Principles of Soil Health and Adaptive Stewardship
- Making Grazing Highly Profitable and Desirable
- Designing Cover Crop Mixes
- Nutrient Management
- How to Add Diversity to Row Crops
- Farm Economics and Whole Farm Planning
Free Admission - Limited Seats
Liberal Activity Center Ag Building
1501 West 8th
Liberal, KS 67901
For More Information Contact:
This Cooperative Event has been funded in part through the
Section 319 of the Clean Water Act and the Department of Health and Environment.
Understanding Agriculture's Mission is to help our clients successfully apply time-tested, ecological principles and bio-mimicry in order to regenerate our living and life-giving soil ecosystem. In restoring the health of our soil, we can restore the health of our bodies, our farms, our communities, and our planet.
(256) 996-3142 | email@example.com | understandingag.com