Increasing Profitability Through Regenerative Grazing
Hosted by Pasture Project and UA
David Kleinschmidt, Doug Peterson
Understanding Agriculture can help you achieve your regenerative agriculture goals and objectives --- whether you're a farmer rancher, branded program, processor, restaurant, retailer, or involved consumer.
This Understanding Ag Workshop will Teach You:
- Principles of Soil Health and Adaptive Stewardship
- Making Grazing Highly Profitable and Desirable
- Successful Marketing: Strategies for Enhanced Net Margins
- Designing Cover Crop Mixes
- Nutrient Management
- How to Add Diversity to Row Crops
- Farm Economics and Whole Farm Planning
Free Admission - Limited Seats
August 31, 2021
Rick & Kathy Kaesebier
September 1, 2021
September 2, 2021
For More Information Contact:
Workshops provided through funding from the USDA Resource Conservation Service and the Illinois Grazing Lands Coalition
Pasture Project, an initiative of the Wallace Canter at Winrock International, works to advance regenerative grazing in the Upper Midwest as a scalable, market-driven solution for building healthy soils, viable farms, and resilient communities.
Understanding Agriculture's Mission is to help our clients successfully apply time-tested, ecological principles and bio-mimicry in order to regenerate our living and life-giving soil ecosystem. In restoring the health of our soil, we can restore the health of our bodies, our farms, our communities, and our planet.
(256) 996-3142 | firstname.lastname@example.org | understandingag.com